Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Books as Coasters

Sorry for my not-so-brief hiatus, I've been under the weather and have found it difficult to concentrate on anything other than my bed. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to take advantage of this involuntary down-time and catch up on all the books I've wanted to read. The stack of books on my nightstand are serving as really great coasters at the moment.

I did want to share a great review posted on Urban Baby Runway. If you haven't seen this site - it's a must! Innovative kid gear, interesting articles and it's run by a great group of women. Check out the review!

I promise to return soon with life-changing posts! ... Okay, maybe I'll aim for an interesting post to start.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

It's ok! We all understand! I think many people are taking a hiatus from posting! Take all the time you need!

Cindy said...

You're forgiven. :)

Hey, I got Marley and Me from the library. Want to read it together as sort of a book club?