Friday, June 16, 2006

Sorry for the lapse...

I haven't abandoned you - I've just been crazy busy! I promise to get back to my more regular routine this coming week. Unfortunately, when things are busy some of my more favorite things to do take a backseat. I'm not complaining though, when work keeps me busy, I'm happy.

Oh, and I took my own advice last week (see March 24th post: Stuck in a rut) and took a design project that I just couldn't make sense of to a friend. After about 10 seconds of talking about it - the solution seemed clear. Funny that it was sitting on my desk for longer than I care to admit, but just talking it out to someone else was all I needed!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I've missed your blogging! I hope to see you back here in full swing!

Brenda said...

I've missed you! I understand though about being busy. My blog has been a little neglected lately too.

Susan said...

Nice to hear I've been missed! Thanks!