Saturday, March 11, 2006

Two CD's you probably don't have

Kevin and I accidentally found Graham Colton Band about a year ago. We went to see another band play in Baltimore and Graham Colton opened for them. Turns out the opening act was better than the band we went to see. I've been hooked on Drive ever since. Good lyrics and really catchy tunes make this a CD you can listen to over and over again.

The other CD that I'm obsessed with is Goodtimenation by Gavin Creel. Gavin is a friend of mine, so I'm a little biased I admit, but I'd love this CD even if he wasn't. He's a supremely talented singer (Tony-nominated), incredible performer and one of the coolest guys you ever want to meet. Plus, he's out there doing it, so you have to support him. It's one of those CD's that just makes you feel good. Go to www.gavincreel.com to check it out.

No comments: